Saturday, February 25, 2006

Since Emily let the cat out of the bag, I might as well mention my night that ended in the morning. I met my Marseille friends at where else but O'Shannans then we were off to a disco. The Frenchies follow this particular DJ and I was just along for the ride. Anyhow, I have never danced so long or so hard in my life. You all know I am a bit of a dance aholic but I was just keeping up with these people. Finally at 430 when the DJ stopped and my feet fell off, we quit. This is the real reason French people can eat the foods they do and stay slim: they jazzercize untill the wee hours of the morning.

Dad: I laughed so hard at your message that the people in the computer lab started looking at me funny. I can't wait to see you here.

Adriana: Your class is on Kant's first critique? I am reading the second I think: The critique of practical reason. In any case, I need your geniusness in the south of France in approximately 7 days.

The Mickey Mouse Club: How do you all feel about Valencia? It's €100 to take the bus. Otherwise I am thinking French beach town, wine and cheese + Kant's Critique of Practical Reason...or just wine and cheese.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to Barcelona?
I may be needing something cheaper like that. You said $50 yeah? Maybe the Mickey Mouse Club needs to have a meeting...


Hmm...
Em