Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Ok, today was a big day. Got the phone thing straightended out (by myself...I always feel good about that) and I moved into Estelan. Small but wonderful. Dan and I were talking before I left that small places stuffed with all things nice and intellectual are a very good thing (explaining Dan's need to move his entire studio into his closet). Well I have the small space and I have some things nice but with only two bags, its kinda hard to be crammed in. BUT I have shutters and old rickety wood frame windows and that makes me very happy....really. I am anxious to make some friends. I am feeling the loss of leaving senior year very much right now.

Dad - the weather is outstanding. I barely needed a jacket today.

Once I figure out how the mail works, I'll post it.

CIAO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY SO APPARENTLY U REALLY DID LEAVE THE COUNTRY. I KINDA THOUHGT YOU WERE KIDDING AND I WOULD FIND YOU SOMEWHERE STANDING ON A CORNER OR SOMETHING! I MISS YOU LOVE AND I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A FANTABULOUS TIME LIVING YOUR DREAM!!!! : )


PS IF YOURE GONNA LAUGH REALLY HARD AT ANY TIME, MAKE SURE YOURE NOT SITTING ON MINE AND MARYFAITHS FLOOR. ; )



XOXOXOOXOO-

YOUR FRESHMAN YEAR NEIGHBOR

Anonymous said...

nico: adriana, emily et moi avons achete nos billets d'avion. on arrive le 4 mars, a 11h30. tu viendras nous chercher a l'aeroport? j'espere que tout se passe bien, je t'adore a l'egal de la voute nocturne!
a bientot, daniel