Sunday, February 05, 2006

Euro Danceclubs

Classes finally start tomorrow...YEAH! Although I only have one at 4....but i'll take what I can get.

Last night I had a drink at L'Unic with the other Loyola student here. Lovely. Then I went out witht he Canadians and one African guy. That was interesting. First, because the we were acting like loud Americans, the bouncer told us to quiet down and then proceeded to let about 25 people behind us in...we obviously were not liked. Nonetheless we made it in. Not sure how I feel about the Euro club. It was a strange mix between a time travel back to the 80s intersperced with some good 2006 music and a gay club. Bizarre. No drinks for me because I struggle to keep my identity as it is in broad daylight, muchless in a smokey loud bar with alcohol. Dancing requires no language and always makes me happy so it was a good release. Today I am going to Marseille to go to an art exhibit with Flo and her parents. Ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's your assignment: Find out if Julien the waitor still works at L'Unic. If so, tell him that he has exactly one month to cut ties with any love interest before Emily arrives to sweep him off his feet. Literally.

Don't let those Canadian loud-mouths corrupt your French.

Passe le bonjour a Flo de ma part,
Je t'embrasse tres fort,

Dando

Anonymous said...

nicholetta,
a big bonjour to you.
all this talk of clubs and not a word of Butweiser? what the? and why is dando talking about tree forts in his sign-offs - a clubhouse in a tree? what the? anyway, i wish that boozer and i, and danielson, were with you in francais having some baggette and marmalade (sp?). and what's with all that butter that they put on themselves and don't let you do it or ask you? what the?

mr h.