Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hoffman are you there? I can't figure out how to use AIM on this computer. Did u leave the message about 148..? Looks good. A little expensive. Did u find the one I was trying to send. Emily gave a thumbs up. It is 58818 on the website.
an hour later....
Ok I just emailed 973623912 people about apartments for next week. Lots of them are wonderful and in the heart of Nice or Cannes or something charming like that. Lots of them only sleep 5 people. However, for our teeeeny budgets I think these places next to the beach are worth a couple nights on the floor. I don't mind. Tell me if you do. I will send links to places that I get responses for. I tried to stick to places that had markets and night life around them as well as beaches and that included terraces for breakfast and such. I feel like that will make pretty much everyone happy. See you soon.

No comments: