Thursday, August 19, 2004

A side note

Just a little side note about my life. I have decided tonight to declare an English major with a Bio minor. And either before I graduate or immediately after I graduate I am taking a years excursion to travel the world. It is either this or I don´t come home in a week and start my travels now. I think I am sticking to option one. In place of my organic chem class I am taking French so Florence (our French exchange roommate) can teach me to speak French.. Yup I am pretty excited. The big concern in this all is what I am going to do after I travel for a year. If I am lucky, during my travels I will carve a life out for myself in one of these amazing countries. Until then, our new Australian friends have taught us that that is last on the list of worries. Do what makes you happy. There we go now. I am a traveling English major.

No comments: