Saturday, August 21, 2004

Note to Kathryn:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHRYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read what you posted to Dans website and your prebirthday day sounds like it was so much fun. I hope your actual birthday is just as awesome. If you would be willing to spend the evening with me, I would love to take you out for a very belated birthday dinner once I land myself back in STL. Or maybe it will just be a girls night out. Anyway I will talk to you soon. Live it up... your 18 and a big bad senior! Does it get better than that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole!

Thank you SO much for my birthday wishes! I would definitely love to go to dinner with you when you return to the states!

I'm really glad that you're having fun and being your adventerous self overseas! I can't believe you guys are in Morocco!! I could never be that spontaneous and very much admire that you (and Daniel) are!

Keep that brother of mine in line and don't let him do anything too crazy, ok?

Here's to life-changing, wonderful journeys!

Moots (something for you and Daniel to figure out),
Kathryn

J and J said...

Nicole!
Glad to hear you guys are having so much fun. When you get back to the states, ring me and we can both take Kathryn out for her birtday. Maybe Chocolate Bar will be reopened by then.