Saturday, March 25, 2006

Going to Prague or Budapest will be real accomlishment at this point. I will need walk to Italy and leave from there. It seems this coming week the national strike begins; most importantly, train and bus employees. The students at the fac are still planning the national assembly here in Aix. The fun begins next Saturday.

I had an afternoon on the water's edge in Marseille yesterday. Talk about relaxing. It was about 4pm so the sun was just right, not overpowering but enough to bask in, and the sailboats were coming in for the day so they were all in viewing proximity. Being not quite the weekend or summer, we had the whole place to ourselves. And it was around 70 degrees, 74 with a glass of wine.

.....I mean....I can't wait for classes to start again.



Adriana: the nez news: it's good. No probs thus far. What are you irritated about? I went to a shop and asked if there is a smaller thing and he said no but he lied cause I found one. But I am afraid it will fall out. In any case, you can't see it hanging out of the bottom of the nez. Miss you, and yes, pompier news will be delivered today. Please excuse the messages, I just couldn't stop laughing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicole,
I am sorry you haven't been able to go to classes. Does this mean you'll have to extend your stay into July??? I guess it could be worse . . . you could be in Hobunk County, Tennessee.
Take care, and enjoy that coffee,
Mrs. H