Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It's official, I'm coming home to Ameeerica

Well I finally managed to bring myself to buy my ticket home. A very bitter sweet feeling. I am finally getting settled in and building dear friendships and it's time to leave. But I am equally excited to come home and see everyone and eat a bagel. The bagel excitement will surely wear off after about a day when I realize I have no baguettes or decent coffee and I will begin convulsing in shock. Fortunately I still have over 3 weeks till that happens. I land in Newark the 2nd of July and will be in Chicago about a week later.

The 7 passed chez moi this past weekend. An eventful weekend that was... The relaxing cafe experience changes a bit when one is with 7 non french speaking very thirsty americans. But nonetheless it was wonderful to see my family.

Besides that its back to the ol' coffee and bread routine. Love you all and miss you and see you bientot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicki! I'm so excited to hear that you're coming back to the states soon! We miss you and I look forward to seeing you this summer! :)

-Kathryn