Saturday, April 08, 2006

In about 10 minutes 3 friends and I are hopping in our rented car and driving to Italy...random and really exciting. HOOT!!

Dad, I am locked out of my email for some reason but I wanted to let you know I have booked several train tickets and the price for all three of the tickets for three people is around 500€. One of them is a night train too so that is good. Not sure how you want to divide that up with Oma but will you let her know. I can't wait to see you on Friday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You needed 4 tickets, dear. You forgot mine. I'll meet in you Venice. I'll be the one convincing some old man that it's mine turn to row the boat.
Good luck with the fam and the nez!

Anonymous said...

Hurry Back, Nicoletta! School will be starting without you! Can't wait to hear about Italy.
Hugs, Mrs. H