Wednesday, April 05, 2006

At the risk of shocking the world, I announce that the strike at the Fac de Lettre @ U of P......continues. A hopeful email from a professor gave me a little jolt that I might have to do some work next week. I feel pretty doubtful about that. Yesterday's "day of movement" resulted in over 3 thousand protesters around France, most in Paris and Marseille.

I got a hair cut today and I was avoiding that because I know the prefered hair do in these parts oddly resembles a mullet. Yup.. I got a french mullet. Hoooot. The funny thing is, I kinda like it. After the most sensual hair wash I've ever known, Jonathan says "Dit-mois." I tell him a bit of a trim and some thinning out. He prepared. This process is the same process of Michelangelo before he started David: a general understanding of the subject matter from afar and near then a visualization of the end product, a tassle here and a sweep there and Voila! he began. It was serious: an hour of him making love to my hair and proudly spurting out english phrases like "I have a red table", and finally I have a mullet.

Adriana: yes, I miss muffins too. lol. Hows le nez?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Nicoletta - I nearly spewed water all over my computer screen because your post was so funny!!

Please post pics of the new hair-do!! :)

Glad to hear all is well. If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to send you some of my school work!!

Oh, quick question - are you still able to check your LUC e-mail?

-Kathryn